Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm a year closer to death! Hooray!
Posting the cute Tiki balloon Brenda got me later.

Chanan got me a nice Tiki bottle opener. It's of the god Ku, which makes it all the more better, although I totally realize I'm the only person at work who even knows who Ku is. (Except maybe Kris, who is a surprising repository of Hawaiiana now and then...)

I got myself a White Chocolate Haupia Cheesecake, which was every bit as fabulous as I remember. One of the passengers made me a little sad, though, when he expressed his dislike for Guinness. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, totally forgot your b-day. I, for one, revel when my friends (fiends? hm, no, no not them. friends, definitely) remember MY birhtday (May 14 hint hint), so I feel terrible that I've missed the chance to ingratiate myself towards your birthday. sigh. next year, I WILL remember! Happy birthday dude! (Besides, if I remember correctly, I paid for all our fun LAST time, so you still owe me one, right? Let's call that your early b-day present, ok?) Cool! Call me next time you visit, yes? -Torin

    ReplyDelete